GENETWORx announced today that it is providing comprehensive mandatory COVID-19 managed testing programs at numerous U.S. colleges this Spring semester.
Diagnostic molecular laboratory GENETWORx is conducting on-campus testing programs with mandatory baseline and repeat testing of all students and staff at diverse colleges around the country. The company has extensive laboratory facilities near Richmond, Virginia and mobile laboratories in New Jersey and Arizona. Among the universities implementing these comprehensive testing programs during the 2021 Spring semester are:
- Widener University in Pennsylvania
- Gwynedd Mercy University in Pennsylvania
- Southern Illinois University in Illinois
- Loyola University Maryland in Maryland
- Alvernia University in Pennsylvania
- Holy Family University in Pennsylvania
- Haverford College in Pennsylvania
- Washington & Lee University in Virginia
- Lewis and Clark State College in Idaho
The colleges partnered with GENETWORx in order to achieve their goals of keeping their student populations safe during the COVID-19 pandemic and still have an on-campus learning environment with some in-person classes. Each college developed their own protocols for campus safety that work in tandem with GENETWORx testing programs mostly operated at on campus locations for students, faculty, and employees.
Read the full press release on Widespread COVID-19 Testing of College Students and Employees Announced by GENETWORx with On-Campus Managed Testing Programs.