The GENETWORx Laboratory reports positive results to your State Health Department, saving you time.
Order Tests Kits
Upon creating an account with GENETWORx, you will receive test supplies via FedEx within 24 hours. Sampling is fast and easy, performed with minimal training required. Or choose on-site collection by GENETWORx team members.
Administer & Return Tests
For self service and collection, just collect and place your samples along with the test orders into the bags provided. For on-site collection, we'll help to administer and return.
Get Fast Results
GENETWORx provides test results just 24-48 hours after samples are received in our lab. Results can be viewed individually or by the organization through our secure online system.
Convenient & Secure COVID-19 Digital Management
GENETWORx’s Aura software, provided by Nucleus, provides patients and customers a total end to end digital management and medical data system which provides:
- Test locations
- Test scheduling
- Sample tracking
- Daily symptom tracking
- Contact tracing assistance
- Dashboard compliance reporting
- Government reporting features
- Test Kit Activation (applies to the self-collection diagnostic COVID-19 Nasal Swab Test Kit)
FLU A-B/COVID/RSV testing for
Pathogen Testing Services
GENETWORx molecular pathogen testing identifies the specific pathogens that are causing the infection, as well as any antimicrobial resistance. The outcome is information that can help you select the optimal drug therapy for your patient.
Pharmacogenomics is the study of how DNA impacts individual responses to medication.
- Pharmacogenomics is able to improve clinical outcomes as well as provide financial value to the health system. There are many compelling studies that found significant cost-savings value from introducing pharmacogenomics to physicians and patients. 1
- GENETWORx is an expert in pharmacogenomics lab testing, detecting genetic differences that affect the metabolism of therapeutic medications and the possibility for adverse events.2