Position Overview: Under the supervision of the site Laboratory Compliance and Quality Director, the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Manager will assist in ongoing implementation and review of quality management, quality assurance, compliance, and performance improvement activities for all laboratory activities to include but not limited to: risk management, regulatory/ accreditation operational compliance, outcomes management, quality management committees, system validity/reliability, operational efficacy, operational efficiency, billing compliance.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
* * Complete weekly clinical, molecular, critical labs, missing information, efficiency, efficacy, and error reviews as assigned.
* * Escalating errors to Leadership as required
* * Develop daily summaries of reconciliations and/or documentation required.
* * Daily review of deficiency/lab reporting trends and proactive implementation of performance improvement strategies to mitigate risk and noncompliance.
* * Ensuring all IRs are investigated to include data collection (interviews, video reviews, records review, etc)
* * Ensure IRs are accurately prioritized all are closed in a timely manner.
* * Follow up with Leadership to make sure incident follow up is completed.
* * Follow up with Leadership for any external reporting.
* * Arrange for re-training/re-education as needed.
* * Document and track all staff and/or vendor grievances daily.
* * Complete weekly summary reports for grievances.