The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the acquisition, onboarding and offboarding of contract workers in support of growth opportunities for the Lab. Reporting to the Director – HR, the staffing coordinator ensures the lab has adequate contract workers to support mobile labs, site collections and other opportunities as they arise.
- Collaborate with team leadership to identify contract staffing needs, defining the roles & responsibilities, quantity of open positions, pay rates, dates needed etc.
- Work with established contract staffing firms to fill open roles.
- Develop and maintain accurate data on all active contractors including firm, start date, role, pay rate, location and leader.
- Ensure appropriate onboarding of all contractors including equipment needed, software access and credentials and training.
- Ensure appropriate offboarding of all contractors including termination of credentials, collection of equipment and updating of contractor data.
- Provide reporting as needed on contract workers.
Education and Experience:
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role handling multiple responsibilities
- Strong excel skills including vlookups and pivot tables
- Self-starter, focused on process improvement and customer service
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Travel: Work related travel will be minimal.