Position Overview: The role of the Senior Account Manager for Genetworx is to represent the lab in a professional, competent and compliant manner. The representative will be tasked with maintaining and growing lab services within their given territory. The representative will report to the Senior Director of Sales and Training.
* Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
* Maintain compliance with all relevant regulations
* Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, utilizing Sales Force CRM, and monthly and annual territory analyses
* Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
* Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
* Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
* Adheres to monthly budget requirements
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
* Be a leader in innovation and experience on the sales team and be a main contributor on periodic sales calls to share techniques for success in the field
* Demonstrates core mission and values of Genetworx/Recovery Centers of America
Education and Experience:
* Laboratory Sales experience required
* Existing relationships with relevant physician practices and clients required
* 4 year college degree preferred
* Should require limited oversight on a daily basis in order to achieve their goals
* The Senior Account Manager is expected to have advanced sales and interpersonal skills and should have the relevant knowledge on how to create and grow a book of business in their territory
* Presentation and Sales skills: Can effectively put together an effective presentation and present the relevant material for the specific target audience. Effective in the sales process
* Territory Management: Effectively manages territory and customer needs
* Computer skills: Excel and PowerPoint
* Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
* Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: Work environment may include professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities.
Physical Demands: Must have a valid driver’s license. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel within the given territory will be required with some overnight travel may be required.