COVID-19 Control for Your Organization Via Onsite Testing
When the COVID-19 pandemic hit the United States, life as we knew it came to a halt. For many businesses, working remotely or pausing operations simply were not viable options. Other businesses had to lay off employees or close their doors for good. The hit our economy took was devastating.
To say this has been a difficult time would be an understatement.
As the world slowly begins to turn again, we’re learning how to work, educate, and function while living with COVID-19. We are slowly but surely opening our doors and at the same time, looking to protect our most crucial assets – our employees, our students, our residents and our staff – from the risk of contracting the virus.
GENETWORx Laboratory helps businesses open and keep operations alive and well with comprehensive onsite COVID-19 diagnostic testing for employees, students and other population groups.
Our goal: Reduce your organization’s downtime while ensuring the health of your population through onsite testing. With GENETWORx managing your on-site testing, the people within your organization will be tested and back on with their day in less than 6 minutes.
GENETWORx will come to your location and conduct on-site COVID-19 diagnostic tests for your population. This includes but is not limited to testing for:
We offer two onsite testing options:
- Self-Service Model:GENETWORx will help you set up your own collection site. We will provide best practice recommendations, supply the testing kits, shipping and return labels, FedEx boxes, and personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Full-Service Model:GENETWORx will provide full-service, end to end services from collection to results. This includes setting up the collection site, managing staffing for collection and registration, and providing all necessary equipment, supplies and PPE.
What On-Site Testing Looks Like
As a CLIA certified and CAP accredited laboratory, GENETWORx is held to the highest standard in the industry for clinical procedures.
For our Full-Service Collection Site Clients, our experienced Site Collection team will conduct pre-inspections, set up the site following appropriate safety guidelines, arrange staffing, collect sample specimens from your employees/students, ship them back to the lab and ensure results back to your associates in less than 24 hours.
To ensure a seamless experience and for your population, we will provide scheduling capabilities where individuals can choose an appointment time.
The collection sites are set up with line lanes, six-feet markers, and clear signage to ensure your population can easily and safely find their way into properly spaced lines. With GENETWORx managing your on-site testing, the people within your organization will be tested and back on with their day in less than 6 minutes.
Every member of your testing population is guided through the identity verification, registration and collection process with utmost professionalism, ensuring we respect their privacy and integrity. The results for their tests are delivered via phone, text, online portal or an app notification (For those using our proprietary Aura app).
On-site testing is even easier with GENETWORx Laboratory’s unique Aura software, which provides patients and customers a total end to end digital management and medical data system. Aura empowers your population and your business with the ability to:
- Choose a test location Schedule Test Appointments
- Keep track of daily symptoms
- Receive reminders and notification for appointments and results
- Contact tracing assistance
- Dashboards and compliance reporting
- Government reporting
On the day of a scheduled test, an Aura user will receive an email as well as a push notification on their mobile phone. Once GENETWORx has processed the test (in less than 72 hours), results are pushed to Aura and the test taker is notified of the results.
Learn more about how Aura will benefit your population.
Keep Your Organization Compliant & Safe
With our unrelenting dedication, qualified team of medical personnel, and rapid, accurate equipment, GENETWORx Laboratory provides the results and answers your industry needs to combat COVID-19.
To get started, a GENETWORx representative will want to know more about your:
- Population and volume needs
- Your expected daily or weekly testing volume
- Your expected frequency of testing for employees (e.g., every 10 days, 14 days)
- Will all personnel be above the age of 18?
- Will the employees be working in different shifts?
- Location and Logistics
- Will the collection site be inside or outdoors?
- Will there be appropriate power, network and other facilities for collection?
- When can we do a walkthrough of your site?
- Are there equipment and personnel you can provide?
- Is there appropriate storage for the GENETWORX equipment near the collection sites?
To get started with your on-site COVID-19 diagnostic testing today, fill out this form or call 610-726-1205.