For people with pre-existing conditions or physical disabilities, to those who travel or want to ensure they’re COVID-free for work and family, finding a COVID-19 testing site and scheduling an appointment has been quite a challenge. Thankfully, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized COVID-19 home self-collection kits that can be sent to your home.
FDA-authorized COVID-19 at-home self-collection kits are growing in popularity. Everyone—regardless of pre-existing conditions or health status—deserves to lower their COVID risks as much as possible. But, with so many options COVID-19 test kit options out there, how do you know which COVID-19 at-home self-collection kit and lab testing provider to trust?
FDA-authorized GENETWORx COVID-19 Nasal Swab Test Kits are available under the FDA’s Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). GENETWORx is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited lab that provides 99% accuracy for self-administered PCR COVID-19 tests.1 The GENETWORx COVID-19 Nasal Swab Test Kit is an accurate PCR test for COVID-19 that can be administered anywhere.2
How GENETWORx COVID-19 Self-Collection Kits Work
The GENETWORx COVID-19 self-collection kits allow you to collect your sample using a gentle nasal swab—all in the comfort of your home. You then mail your sample to our lab for quick results. Trust GENETWORx for accuracy and a professional experience.
The GENETWORX Nasal Swab Test Kit for at-home self-collection comes with all the necessary instruments and clear and easy instructions for collecting your sample.
- Follow the instructions included in your kit. For further instructions, watch this video on test collection.
- Collect your nasal sample using the swab enclosed in the kit.
- Send your sample to GENETWORx using the prepaid FedEx mailer inside the kit the same day you collect your sample. That helps ensure GENETWORx can give you the timely, accurate results you need—within 24 to 48 hours of your sample receipt.
Where to Buy GENETWORx COVID-19 Nasal Swab Test Kits
You can order your COVID-19 at-home self-collection test kit today by filling out our online form or contacting a GENETWORx customer representative. You determine the delivery date, whether you need the test kit in a day or two or a future date.
If you have any questions, our customer support team member will walk you through the details of your FDA-authorized COVID-19 at-home self-collection test kit options and your order step by step.
Why Do You Need a COVID-19 self-collection test kit?
COVID-19 at-home self-collection test kits are easy to use, and the lab results are 100% accurate. Though anyone 18 or older can order the test, frequent travelers and those with pre-existing conditions will reap big benefits.
- Having a COVID-19 nasal swab test kit directly shipped to you eliminates the need to map out testing sites or schedule appointments. This will help reduce time and stress before traveling or attending an event.
- You no longer need to worry about your local pharmacy’s supply of COVID-19 test kits or having to wait in long lines in your free time. Simply order a GENETWORX Nasal Swab Test Kit, and it’s ready to use as soon as you need it. A COVID-19 test kit makes it easier than ever to plan and attend weddings, sporting events and other gatherings.
- Those with pre-existing conditions, mobility issues or physical disabilities may struggle to feel safe at in-person testing sites, as these conditions pose higher—potentially life-threatening—risk. An FDA-authorized COVID-19 at-home self-collection test kit allows you to collect your own nasal swab test sample while remaining socially distant.
If the number of cases continue to decrease, the quantity of testing sites will likely decrease, too. Instead of struggling to find an appointment, now is the time to take charge with an easy, convenient COVID-19 at-home self-collection test kit option.
Why wait for a scheduled opening at a local testing site? You deserve flexibility and accuracy in your COVID test. Order your COVID-19 self-collection nasal swab test kit today!
1 Labs that are CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited ensures test results are meeting and exceeding industry standards for clinical laboratory testing. Meeting these criteria ensures that industry specific standards for laboratory operation are upheld in the lab.
2 This COVID-19 test detects genetic material of the virus using a lab technique called polymerase chain reaction (PCR). PCR testing is considered the gold standard.